Founded in December 1999, In Reach is a community-focused 501(c)(3) tax-exempt, non-profit organization positioned to respond to the unmet developmental and academic needs of children and youth living in Prince George's County, Maryland.
In Reach believes that students should always be in reach of a quality education, opportunities in their community for development, and, ultimately, their dreams. In Reach prepares students for college, work, and life by activating networks, providing educational programs and resources, and collaborating with a host of stakeholders to bridge the educational and opportunity gaps between schools, families, and communities.
In Reach has been serving children, youth, and families in Prince George’s County for more than two decades. We envision healthy, productive, and prepared young adults in every family.
- Caring adults who value children and youth
- Safe places for youth to learn and live, gather and socialize
- A healthy start for all children with appropriate supports into young adulthood
- Meaningful educational experiences
- Opportunities to help others through service learning