Need to talk to someone?
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255
- Prince George's County (Maryland) Crisis Center: 301-429-2185
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 800-799-7233; TTY: 800-787-3224; thehotline.org
- Online Crisis Chat - imalive.org
- Start Your Recovery - Support for overcoming substance misuse.
Click below to watch In Reach's Teens Talk TV episode on Teen Mental Health & Self Care.
Try this Mindful Moments Challenge!
Are you a teacher or work with children and youth in another capacity? Yes? Then the following resources are for you.
Recorded pre-pandemic in February 2020, and available on demand, join Learning for Justice, formerly Teaching Tolerance, for a webinar about student mental health—and why it matters. The webinar focuses on challenges students face regarding mental health, including how those challenges can vary depending on their intersecting identities. Examples shared include what schools and districts were doing to address these challenges and the tools and strategies they used. Click on the photo to access.