Call for Submissions - Student Creatives Journal
To amplify the voices of youth, In Reach has created a new quarterly publication, Student Creatives. While we would like to think of it as a blog, it's really so much more. Student Creatives showcase the creative writing and visual arts of youth ages 15-19. Sign up on our email list and join us on Instagram to receive notifications about our next opening.
Our first call for submissions is now closed.
How to Enter
With justice being at the forefront of every conversation today, we are interested in receiving works that demonstrate what JUSTICE means and/or looks like to you. Whether social, health related, environmental, educational, or otherwise, we want you to share how you feel about what is happening around you through your written or visual voice.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• Short essays (300-500 words)
Acceptable file formats: jpeg, .png, .doc, .docx
In Reach will accept up to two submissions from each person. You may submit one written piece and one visual piece OR two written pieces OR two visual pieces. Be sure to label your work.
• If your work is chosen for publication, In Reach will provide a $75 Amazon Gift Card for each published submission.
• Any educator who submits an artifact from their group (in-school or after school) and it is published will receive a surprise.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
• Open to all youth between the ages of 15-19.
• Selected submissions will be published in our quarterly Student Creatives Journal.
HOW TO SUBMIT: CLOSED.
QUESTIONS? Send us an email at email@example.com.