Preparing students for college, work, and life.
Now that the world is showing signs of getting back to a sense of “normalcy,” use this Earth Day as a reminder that when we all work together, we can make a difference.
You have the power to continue to do good in the world and be the positive change, even with everything going on around us.
If you’re looking for a reason to get out there and do more good, look no further. April has been named Global Volunteer Month as a time to bring people together to volunteer from across the world.
While times are undoubtedly hard, there is hope on the horizon. Use April’s National Month of Hope as a reminder to be a light in somebody’s life this month, including your own!
Demand Social Justice.
When guests David, Ally, Mira, and our cohosts for Teens Talk Television were asked, "Where do we go from here?" and "What do you hope the impact will be from your activism?" they shared the following:
• Media staying focused on what really is happening.
• More privileged learning how to contribute.
• Reallocate funds from the Metropolitan Police Department budget into communities, schools, etc.
• Bring awareness to legislation that actually benefits Black people.
• Continue discussion from where you are.
In addition, learn about and sign Travis Washington's Hands-Up Act petition, https://www.change.org/p/us-senate-hands-up-act.
Powered by Firespring