Welcome to The College Experience!
We are so excited about Season 3: The College Experience. Joined by six lovely African American college students, some from HBCUs (Historically Black Colleges and Universities) and others from PWIs (Predominantly White Institutions), our Host Madison Harris ask the questions you want to know the answers to about living that college life. Whether you are a first-generation* college student or not, there is something for everyone. High school students, parents, and everyone in between can learn something useful about the college experience.
College Experience Panel Guests
- Andrew Adeolu, Morgan State University, Baltimore, MD
- Delaney A. Haggins, Montclair State University, Montclair, NJ
- Justin Henry, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA
- David McPayten, Towson University, Towson, MD
- Damaris Moore, Howard University, Washington, DC
- Ariel Wright, Morgan State University, Baltimore, MD
Not all episodes include all panelists. See who is joining our host on this episode.
*The formal definition of a first-generation college student is a student whose parents did not complete a four-year college degree.