Opportunities for Students
- Creme of Nature Legacy of Leadership Scholarship: Deadline: March 27, 2023 - Opportunity for students currently enrolled at a Historically Black College or University (HBCU) to apply for a chance to win up to $5,000.
- The Ivy Foundation, Greater Prince William County (IFGPWC) is pleased to announce the availability of its 2023 scholarships - one (1) $3,000 Presidential Scholars Award; one (1) $2,500 Chartering Scholars Award; and five (5) $2,000 scholarships for the 2022-2023 academic school year. Deadline: April 10, 2023.
- Charles Cheesman's Student Debt Reduction Scholarship: Deadline: May 30, 2023 - Awarded to African American or Hispanic/Latino and first-generation college students or adults currently in a career, who have student debt.
Workforce Readiness & Employment
Are you looking for a career change? Did you recently lose your job? Are you ready to enter the workforce but you don't have a resume?
- Visit the Prince George's County Economic Development Corporation to find important job announcements, training opportunities and other workforce development resources.
- Maryland Workforce Exchange - This resource gives you the necessary resources to find, prepare, and apply for a job. The site is designed to help job seekers and employers get connected. It offers a guide to help create a resume, cover letter, and reference sheet.
- Resume-Now Site - Free online resume and cover letter samples and tips.
Mental Health Resources can be found on our Mental Health page.
Educational Resources can be found on our Adventures in Reading page.