The College Experience Season 3: Episode 2 HBCU vs PWI
Joined by an amazing group of college students, some from HBCUs (Historically Black Colleges and Universities) and others from PWIs (Predominantly White Institutions), our Host Madison Harris ask the questions you want the answers to about how the campuses of the these two types of institutions are similar and different. Whether you are a first-generation* college student or not, there is something for you. High school students, parents, and everyone in between can learn something useful about the college experience.
College Experience Panel Guests
- Andrew Adeolu, Morgan State University, Baltimore, MD
- Delaney A. Haggins, Montclair State University, Montclair, NJ
- Justin Henry, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA
- David McPayten, Towson University, Towson, MD
- Damaris Moore, Howard University, Washington, DC
- Ariel Wright, Morgan State University, Baltimore, MD
Not all episodes include all panelists. See who is joining our host on this episode.
*The formal definition of a first-generation college student is a student whose parents did not complete a four-year college degree.